Who are we?
24 seven street are a company based in the north-west of England who working Nationwide, Carrying out yearly Home Care Facilities and responsive repairs and yearly maintenance works. We have built up a reputation within the Adaptation industry for great performance and excellent delivery and we have a proven track record with over 18 years' experience of delivery, project management and construction skills. We are specialists in the Disabled Adaptation Care industry. Our work is maintained to a high standard whilst ensuring quality and Customer Care is always our number one priority.
We have a winning combination of building services and customer care. Before visiting your home we learn what our customers’ needs are. This means our home repairs and Care team know we can always assist regardless of what our customer's needs maybe even before we visit there home. We can offer tailored, end to end bespoke services. Our in house customer service manager will supervise your project closely and our hand-picked tradesmen ensure that you are provided with a safe and customer-focused workplace environment all our staff are professionals, courteous and respectful at all times while working within your personal living space and surrounding areas.
What we offer is an all in one stop shop for Disabled customers, which include yearly service plans and repairs.
• Monthly / Yearly Service payments plans
• 24hrs Call out Services
• Yearly Boiler Services, CCTV updates, Alarm checks and Updates
• All doors and windows internal and external checks
• Gutters cleared
• Grounds checked for slips trips and falls.
• Drains cleaned and cleared
• Fencing and hedging’s checked
• Gardens cleared and maintained
• Free over the phone help and assistance.
• Appliances checked and tested.
• Full house safety and house safety checks
• Roofs and chimney inspections
• Full house cleans and removal of moss
• check / adjusting fixed aids (grabrails etc get loose or need repositioning as disabilities change)
• Check external paths, ramps and handrails (they get slippy / trips hazards)
Specialists disability adaptations Repairs.
• Accessible open plan living areas
• Adapted Kitchen, bathrooms/wet rooms and shower rooms
• Ramp access and level access paving
• Specialist lifts, baths and hoist systems
• Therapy rooms including hydrotherapy pool facilities
• Assisted Technology Maintained